Physical therapy is used to improve a patient's physical functions through physical examination, diagnosis, prognosis, physical intervention, rehabilitation and patient education to improve or restore a patients quality of life. In addition to clinical practice, other activities encompassed in the physical therapy profession include research, education, consultation and administration.
Physiotherapy treats conditions such as chronic or acute pain, soft tissue injuries, cartilage damage, arthritis, gait disorders and physical impairments typically of musculoskeletal, cardiopulmonary, neurological and endocrinologist origins.
We are a boutique and small clinic with your best interests at heart, living in the community for the community. Services offered at Rooted Shala Physiotherapy include and are not limited to....
- Manual therapy
- Fascia Therapy
- Muscle energy release,
- Active and passive lengthening of muscles
- Acupressure/Trigger point therapy
- Exercise therapy (focused exercise plan to work on your health goals based on assessment)
- Electro therapy (TENS, Ultrasound, neuromuscular electrical stimulation etc.)
- Yoga therapy and energy work
- Expert advise
- Rehabilitation (Cardiopulmonary/ Neurological/ Musculoskeletal/ Multisystem/ Paediatrics)
- Vestibular (Vertigo) Assessment and Treatment
Charlotte takes a biological, social and psychological approach to your health needs with expertise in neurological rehabilitation.
We are a registered clinic currently accepting ICBC and Work Safe BC claims. We also accept private extended health insurance and offer direct billing.